Our beautiful sheepskin pet beds are made from Irish sheepskins from the North West of Ireland in the county of Sligo by our partners The Irish Woollen Workshop.
Great for pets of any age, sheepskin wool keeps your dog or cat warm in winter and cool in summer.
This pet bed will last for years and is a sustainable and biodegradable choice.
The raised rim creates a sense of security and provides head and neck support, whilst aiding muscle & pain relief.
Your sheepskin bed needs minimal care to clean, by brushing and shaking them out.
- Sheepskin wool does not shed, because it’s attached to the skin.
- Naturally resists snags, tears, wrinkles, soiling and pilling.
- Stays warm even when wet.
- Is a natural moisturiser due to the high content of lanolin in the wool.
- Sheepskin is washable – hand or gently machine-washed (see Care label)
Sheepskin is a recycled by-product
Base Centre Measurements:
Small - 50cm
Medium - 60cm
Large - 80cm
(raised rim adds around additional 5cm)
Mollie is pictured in a Small
Please allow 1-3cm base measurement variation due to the natural properties of this product
The sheepskin acts as a natural cushion and so the bed does not contain any additional stuffing or synthetic filling
The current stock of beds do not have a Murphy and Bailey logo as pictured, if you would like to be placed on a waiting list for the new shipment of beds with a logo please contact the store.