Our beautiful sheepskin pet beds are made from Irish sheepskins from the North West of Ireland in the county of Sligo by our partners The Irish Woollen Workshop.
Great for pets of any age, sheepskin wool keeps your dog or cat warmer in winter and cool in summer, this pet bed will last for years and is a sustainable and biodegradable choice. The raised rim creates a sense of security and provides head and neck support, while aiding muscle & pain relief.
Your sheepskin bed needs minimum care to clean, by brushing and shaking them out.
- Sheepskin wool does not shed, because it’s attached to the skin.
- Naturally resists snags, tears, wrinkles, soiling and pilling.
- Stays warm even when wet.
- Is a natural moisturiser due to the high content of lanolin in the wool.
- Sheepskin is washable – hand or gently machine-washed (see Care label)
Sheepskin is a recycled by-product
Small 50cm Medium 60cm Large 80cm (centre circle, rim adds around 5cm)
Murphy is pictured in a small
Note: Please allow 1-3cm measurement due to natural products